This year I chose to skip the Audiobook Challenge, and I honestly missed it. There were so many great recommendations for narrators that I received while participating, and so I'm excited to start again in 2016!
I'm going to go for the Binge Listener level.
20 - 30 ebooks shall be listened to!
Books will go here:
1. Agent to the Stars by John Scalzi
2. The Wednesday Group by Sylvia True
3. The Mark of Zorro by Johnston McCully
4. Low Town by Daniel Polansky
5. Witches of Lychford by Paul Cornell
6. Miss Mayhem (Rebel Belle #2) by Rachel Hawkins
7. Wizard's First Rule (The Sword of Truth #1) by Terry Goodkind
8. Calamity (The Reckoners #3) by Brandon Sanderson
9. The Nest by Kenneth Opel and John Klassen
10. Lockwood & Co. Book Three: The Hollow Boy by Jonathan Stroud
The only other challenge I'll be participating in during 2016 is the POPSUGAR 2016 Reading Challenge. I've been determined to read outside the box for a long time now, but I realized this year that I need some guidance. So, here's how I'll track my progress!
Click the picture above to see the full list.
I'll keep track here, and label the ones I've finished.
2. A National Book Award winner
4. A book you haven't read since high school
5. A book set in your home state
6. A book translated to English
7. A romance set in the future
8. A book set in Europe
10. A New York Times bestseller
11. A book that's becoming a movie this year
12. A book recommended by someone you just met
13. A self-improvement book
14. A book you can finish in a day
15. A book written by a celebrity
16. A political memoir
17. A book at least 100 years older than you
18. A book that's more than 600 pages
19. A book from Oprah's Book Club
20. A science-fiction novel
21. A book recommended by a family member
24. A book with a protagonist who has your occupation
26. A book and its prequel
28. A book written by a comedian
29. A dystopian novel
31. A book of poetry
32. The first book you see in a bookstore
33. A classic from the 20th century
35. An autobiography
36. A book about a road trip
37. A book about a culture you're unfamiliar with
38. A satirical book