Please welcome the lovely Michelle Madow to the blog! *claps enthusiastically*
She's here to promote her debut novel, Remembrance, which I reviewed last week. If you're a fan of historical romance, this is one for you!
In honor of her book, Michelle is allowing us to take a peek into her mind by sharing her favorite book characters! Take a gander. See any you love too? Shout out! Also don't forget to enter the giveaway at the bottom of the post. Enjoy!
TOP 10 FAVORITE BOOK CHARACTERS
1. Bella from Twilight. (I read Twilight when it first came out, during a time when I was primarily reading books with main characters similar to those in the Gossip Girl series. It was refreshing to read about Bella, who didn’t care about drinking, drugs, and partying. I know there are people out there who have issues with her because they think she’s too dependent on Edward, but in comparison to the “party girls” in other books I think she’s a good role model.)
2. Lissa from Vampire Academy. (I love how she grows as a character through the series.)
3. Rose from Vampire Academy. (I know it’s kind of lame to have two characters from the same series, but Rose is such an awesome, strong-willed protagonist!)
4. Ash from Iron Fey. (I love Ash! Yes, I have a huge book crush on him. His love for Meghan is so intense, and he sacrificed so much to be with her. He’s also super hot ;)
5. Jace from Mortal Instruments. (Another book crush.)
6. Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians. (He’s a funny protagonist; I love his sense of humor through the series.)
7. Ren from Nightshade. (I hope Calla picks him!)
8. Tris from Divergent. (She’s so determined, and confident about who she is. I love that about her.)
9. Astrid from Bright Young Things. (She can be a little vapid at times, but she’s so fun to read about! I love her easy-going attitude and confidence.)
10. Harry from Harry Potter. (Because who doesn’t wish they’re a witch/wizard who goes to Hogwarts?)
Now for the giveaway!
To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter form below. It's the same on all the blogs, so you can enter wherever you'd like! Don't forget to leave a comment for Michelle, and good luck!
U.S. Only. Ends December 27, 2011.