Time for challenge number two!
I'm a huge fan of series, but it's nice every now and then to read a book that is amazing enough to just stand alone. No cliffhangers. No shaking your fist at the world. Just a plain old good book that reminds you why you started reading in the first place.
Read 15 stand alone books that are released in 2012.
Here's what I'm planning on reading (for now):
1. Fracture by Megan Miranda
2. Struck by Jennifer Bosworth
3. Don't Breathe A Word by Holly Cupala
4. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
5. For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund
6. Partials by Dan Wells
7. Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz
8. Wanderlove by Kirsten Hubbard
9. The International Kissing Club by Ivy Adams
10. Dragonswood by Janet Lee Carey
11. Dead to You by Lisa McMann
12. Candlewax by C. Bailey Sims
13. Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook
14. The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wasserman
15. Take A Bow by Elizabeth Eulburg
That's how it stands for now! We'll see if any other books take the spots, but I'm looking forward to all of these :).
If you want to join up you can visit Icey Books like I did! Happy reading in 2012 everyone!