YUP IT'S BACK!
We had a great turnout last year, and I'm looking forward to an even better one this year. Spread the word, it's time to do some swapping!
Give a package, get a package. That's the way it works! Think early holiday gifts, or better yet a pick me up for a dreary time of year. No matter what, it's sure to put a smile on your face!
To start, if this is your first swap please make sure to read the General Guidelines for answers to any and all questions you might have. If you get to the end of the document and still have a burning question, email me! I'm always happy to help.
NOW DOWN TO THE DETAILS:
This swap is Halloween themed, or Fall if you please. I understand not everyone celebrates Halloween and so please don't be worried that I'll run you off if you don't. The theme is open to interpretation! We're just celebrating the changing seasons.
The following items are required in your package:
* One Fall/Halloween themed item of your choice (think pumpkins, leaves, etc.)
* One Fall/Halloween item that is wearable (socks, gloves, beanies)
* One Fall/Halloween item that is edible (CANDY! Ahem...or something less sugary)
* One Fall/Halloween book or DVD
* A note to your swap partner!
Your box must contain items that add up to at least $10. Anything beyond that is your own personal choice, if you'd like to add extras. You may add items that are not on the theme list if you so choose!
* Some helpful hints:
- Check out dollar stores. You can get lots of fantastic and fun items there!
- Shop the dollar spot at local stores like Target or Walmart.
- Go thrift store hunting. This is perfectly okay! Just make sure the item is in good condition.
(A good rule of thumb is to think, "Would I want to receive this?")
- Re-gift something of yours (in good condition of course) that you think fits the box.
- Make something. It's cool to include something handmade. Again, just make sure it's something
you'd like to receive yourself.
This swap is open to residents in the U.S., or those who have a U.S. mailing address. All delivery confirmation numbers must be in no later than October 22nd. This also means your box should be shipped no later than this date. You must procure a delivery confirmation number when sending your package, and email it to me.
Fill out THIS FORM completely to sign up.
I'll match you with a swapping buddy and send out information as to who you will be mailing to. Please know I try to keep this a surprise, so you won't know who is mailing to you unless you specifically ask.
***Sign ups will be open until October 10th***
Late sign ups will not be accepted. I need that time to match people up and still give you ample time to go and do some shopping!
If you sign up, your are promising to send a package. Please make sure you can follow through! I never want anyone to end up without a box. Thanks!