Today Janet Gurtler, author of the very popular I'm Not Her and the recently released (today in fact!) If I Tell, is here today to share a little bit about her character main character Jasmine. Or Jaz as she prefers to be called!
Jaz's life isn't an easy one. She's got a secret that she's trying to hold on to. That's all you'll get out of me. I can tell you that I'm nearly done with this book and it is fantastic! Definitely worth your time.
1) What is one word that you'd use to describe yourself? Only one!
2) You find yourself with an extra $100. What do you spend it on?
3) What is one trait that you look for in people you consider friends?
4) If you had to choose a song to describe you, what would it be?
Hand in My Pocket Alanis Morrisette
5) How are you feeling right now?
Jasmine Evans knows one thing for sure... people make mistakes. After all, she is one. Jaz is the result of a onenight stand between a black football player and a blonde princess. Having a young mother who didn't raise her, a father who wants nothing to do with her and living in a small-minded town where she's never fit in hasn't been easy. But she's been surviving. Until she sees her mom's new boyfriend making out with her own best friend. When do you forgive people for being human or give up on them forever?