This lovely lady is Myra McEntire, author of the gorgeous and Kaleb filled Hourglass. I raved about this book yesterday, and I will keep on doing it until you all go read it. It's true.
Anyhow Myra has stopped by today to share with us a little about herself in an author interview! Let's see what this writing master has to say shall we?
1) Hello Myra and welcome! If you had to pick an animal to describe you, which one would you choose and why?
I think a cat, because I like to find cozy sunshine spots in my house and curl up for naps. And I like people to feed me.
2) I read in your bio that you are quite the R&B fan! What is one song that you love, but hope no one ever catches you singing to?
I'm gonna go with Drop It Like It's Hot. Because I am nowhere near as cool as Snoop.
3) What is your favorite part about writing?
When I remember that I was created to do it, and I'm so lucky that I get to every day.
4) Hourglass is your debut novel, correct?
What would you say was your favorite part in the quest to the gorgeous finished copy? This is crazy with a side of more crazy, but the WORK the revising took.
5) You are given the chance to have dinner with any music superstar out there. Who do you choose?
Eminem. Because lyrically, he's a genius, and I don't REALLY think he's a misogynist. I'd find out for sure!
6) Is there anything that you obsessively collect?
Teapots. I. LOVE. TEAPOTS. And maybe hoodies.
7) Finally, and thanks for visiting, what would you like to say to readers before they start your book?
It's not mine anymore, it's a gift for you, and I hope it brings you a little bit of happiness!
It definitely brought ME happiness.
Ahem, well anyhow thank you so much to Myra for stopping by! Be sure to check out Hourglass and add it to your most wanted list. This is a book that is well worth your time.