Alexa Martin, author of the recently released Girl Wonder, is here today to share a little about herself!
In a game of This or That? we will find out some of the things that Alexa likes. Sound fun? I think so! Let's see what she has to say!
1. Hot or cold? Hot
2. Sweet or salty? Salty (bring on the nachos!)
3. Right side of the bed or left side of the bed? Diagonal
4. Socks or slippers? Socks
5. Physical book or digital? Physical
6. Penguins or puffins? Penguins
7. Treadmill or Actual run? Ha ha... this is a good one! I'm the leader of an all womens trail running group called the Dirty Girls. We meet rain, show, mud, wind... no treadmill. Never. EVER!
8. Write on paper or write on the computer? Computer
9. Smooth or crunchy peanut butter? Crunchy
10. Sand or snow? Sand
11. Alex Pettyfer or Jake Gyllenhaal? Um, who is Alex Pettyfer?
12. Boxers or Briefs? Boxers
13. Car or truck? Truck
14. Zombies or Unicorns? Unicorns. Ever see the movie The Last Unicorn? Tearjerker!
15. Pixies or Fairies? There's a difference? Pixies is a cooler word. And I like "pixie" haircuts.
As if transferring senior year weren't hard enough, Charlotte Locke has been bumped to lower level classes at her new school. With no friends, a terrible math SAT score, and looming college application deadlines, the future is starting to seem like an oncoming train for which she has no ticket.
Then Amanda enters her orbit like a hot-pink meteor, offering Charlotte a ticket to something else: popularity. Amanda is fearless, beautiful, brilliant, and rich. As her new side kick, Charlotte is brought into the elite clique of the debate team—and closer to Neal, Amanda's equally brilliant friend and the most perfect boy Charlotte has ever seen.