A treat today! Adele Griffin, one of my all time favorite people and authors, is here to celebrate her newest book, Tighter. I had the pleasure to read this and it is fabulous! I won't spoil yet, however I will let you read this. A character interview with Milo, who happens to be my favorite character. Enjoy!
1. Welcome to the blog Milo! If you had describe yourself in just 3
words, what would you choose?
Milo Paul McCrae—Mysterious, Perceptive, Magnetic.
2. How would you describe your relationship with Jamie?
3. Quick, you have a gift card for a bookstore but it closes in ten
minutes. What book do you choose?
The Turn of the Screw by Henry James, in ten seconds.
4. Is there anything that you would like to say to your lovely creator
Hey, Adele, remember the day you invented me—when you saw that kid
outside St. Ann’s School, the hard-eyed kid smoking a cigarette? The kid
everyone was watching even when he didn’t speak? You found me in him.
5. Finally, and thanks for coming by, what would you like readers to know about you and your story before they open Tighter?
I never aim to please, but I always aim to surprise.
If you are now intrigued by Milo, and the rest of Tighter I don't blame you! Now you can enter to win your very own copy! Thank Adele, she's awesome.
Open to U.S./Canada only. Read the giveaway guidelines before entering. Comments, while always appreciate, do not count as entires.
Giveaway ends May 17, 2011.
FTC Disclosure: I received a copy of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review. I was not monetarily compensated for my opinion.