Hi everyone! Did you miss me? By me I of course mean the me who writes stuff like this and doesn't just auto post things to make sure her readers don't get bored.
Wait...don't answer that. I'll stay in my "they all love me" bubble just a little longer, thank you.
ANYWAY this is my new Monday feature where I highlight what happened the last week. You know, in case you were living under a rock and missed it. Enjoy!
Tuesday, April 12
* Book Review of Invincible Summer: This book BLEW ME AWAY. It's heart wrenching, it's utterly emotional, it's beautiful. This comes out tomorrow! You need to read it stat!
* Double Dose Movie Review: I explore the world of HOP and YOUR HIGHNESS. One I really liked, one drove me nuts. Can you guess which is which?
Thursday, April 14
* Susan J. Bigelow shares childhood memories: The author of Broken, a great book in my opinion, shares with us some of her memories of books for her childhood!
Friday, April 15
* Writing Angels with Alex Smith: This young author has written an adorable book! In this post she shares with us a little about how it came about.
* Top 10's with Jennifer Archer: Ever wanted to know where Jennifer Archer would like to go before she dies? If you did, get your answer here!
Saturday, April 16
* Book Review of The Guardians of the Hidden Scepter: Move over Indiana Jones! This book is a history filled romp, complete with bad guys and a twist!
Sunday, April 17
* Book Review of Future Imperfect: Ever wanted to see the future? You might change your mind if you were like Ade. A book that is so unique, I had a hard time reviewing it.
Thanks for reading as always! You all rock my socks.
Also....I'm feeling kind of needy. So you know, if you'd like to leave some comments...or something...I'd love you forever! ;)