Goodbye June! Hello July!
Wow, a little under three months blogging and just look at this place. My blog had a face lift, I'm hosting my very first ever Reading Challenge, and I'm reading and raring to go for the rest of the year. This blog has become my new love and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love book blogging!
Books read and reviewed:
* A Measure of Disorder by Alan Tucker - 3/5
* Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick - 5/5
* The Devouring by Simon Holt - 5/5
* Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis - 5/5
* Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker - 4/5
* Forget You by Jennifer Echols - 3/5
* Incarceron by Catherine Fisher - 5/5
* Allegra Fairweather: Paranormal Investigator by Jannie Nell - 4/5
* The Krybosian Stairpath by S.R.R. Colvin - 4/5
* Picture the Dead by Adele Griffin and Lisa Brown - 5/5
* Zan-Gah by Allan Richard Shickman - 4/5
* Zan-Gah and the Beautiful Country by Richard Shickman - 5/5
* Fallen by Lauren Kate - 5/5
* Glimpse by Stacey Wallace Benefiel - 4/5
* Elephant Dance by Theresa Heine - 5/5
* Whose Hat is This? by Sharon Katz Cooper - 4/5
* The Secret Footprints by Julia Alvarez - 5/5
* Charlie Needs a New Cloak by Tommie DePaola - 4/5
Total books read in May: 18
Total books read since blog opening: 49
Guest posts by others:
Stacey Wallace Benfiel - On UK illustrator, Alison Jay.
News from around the blog:
* I designed my own blog background and implemented a new rating system! Now you can choose whether or not you want to see the rating. I was trying to appeal to all the review readers that I might have!
* Started a new feature called "Me" Mondays! Stop on by every month to submit a question and enter to win fun prizes!
* As I mentioned above, I'm hosting my first ever Reading Challenge! It is dedicated to "Beach Reads" and all things summer. Come on over and enter to win some fabulous prizes and have some fun!
* Passed the 200 followers mark and almost to 250! I'm hoping that my birthday giveaways, and the reading challenge will make my blog a little more well known :). I'm so happy!
Another great month my friends! Here's to many more to come!