May was such a fabulous month! As only my second month in the book blogging world, I felt quite accomplished. I'm taking it slow. Learning as much as I can from those around me and putting out my feelers to what my particular niche is, but I'm loving every minute of it! Thanks to all who supported me!
Books read and reviewed:
* Never After by Dan Elconin - 5/5
* The Dark Divine by Bree Despain - 4/5
* Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson - 4/5
* Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones - 3/5
* Tyger, Tyger by Kersten Hamilton - 5/5
* Shiver by Maggie Steifvater - 5/5
* Billie Girl by Vickie Weaver - 2/5
* Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - 5/5
* A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick - 5/5
* No and Me by Delphine De Vigan - 3/5
* Seers of Light by Jennifer DeLucy - 5/5
* Beautiful Malice by Rebecca James - 3/5
Total books read in May: 12
Total books read since blog opening: 31
Guest Posts by me:
The Power of the Review @ Books at Midnight
Guest posts by others:
I hit 150 followers this month! Thank you again from the bottom of my heart all who have come by and decided to follow the madness :). I appreciate you more than you know!
That's it for now! This was a fabulous month and I think June will be even better!