For those of you who may not know, I'm a HUGE Tyger, Tyger and all around Kersten Hamilton fangirl.
It is my aim to spread the love of this book and, well, of course bribe you with a giveaway. Let it be known that I am definitely not against bribery. *insert maniacal laugh here*
I'm quite happy to be able to share the new book trailer with you. It's amazing! I've seen many a book trailer, but this one seriously blew my mind. It might be because I'm in love with this book. If you haven't read my review you can take a look. Really though I just think it is because it is an epic trailer though. You be the judge.
Now on to some Tyger Treasure shall we?
Kersten Hamilton had 20 necklaces made to celebrate her book's release, and is giving them away throughout November and December! The pendants were created by book blogger Melissa at Books and Things and the chains by someone else. Each necklace is beautiful and unique.
Enter here to win this necklace, and have fun hunting for the rest!
* Be a resident of the U.S. (Sorry my International friends, but I promise I'll include you in later giveaways!)
* Follow my blog through GFC, Networked Blogs or RSS feed.
* Provide a valid email address for me to contact you for your address if you win. Kersten will be mailing out these prizes herself.
* All entries must be received through the form below. Comments are appreciated, but will not be counted as entries!
* Giveaway will end November 30, 2010 at 11pm PST.
* For extra entries you can spread the trailer love around! Embed the trailer on a post and link to it in the space provided on the form. The more places you spread the trailer, the more entries you get!
Thanks a ton everyone for stopping by! I wish you luck!