Another month gone!
I love this mug. No, it has nothing to do with anything. I just happen to really like mugs :).
Let's recap the month!
Books read and reviewed:
* Zombies vs. Unicorns by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier - 5/5
* Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan - 5/5
* The Maze Runner by James Dashner - 5/5
* Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snogging by Lousie Rennison
* Delirium by Lauren Oliver - 5/5
* Nightshade by Andrea Cremer - 5/5
* Planning to Live by Heather Wardell - 5/5
* She Smells the Dead by E.J. Stevens - 4/5
* Grace by Elizabeth Scott - 4/5
* Call Me Kate by Molly Roe - 4/5
* The Ice Cream Theory by Steff Deschenes - 4/5
* Once In a Full Moon by Ellen Schreiber - 3/5
Total books read in October: 13
Total books read since blog opening: 103
* MCM from Other Sides: A Webfiction Anthology
Author Guest Posts:
* Tara Taylor Quinn on why she chose to write romance.
* Heather Wardell on her favorite inspirational quotes and what they mean to her.
News from around the blog:
* I'm almost at 600 blog followers! When I hit that number I will be hosting a Hunger Games Trilogy giveaway! Spread the word :).
* I've been vlogging! Above you can find a link to my very first vlog and enter to win some fun prizes. It ends TONIGHT!
Goodbye October, and welcome November! Turkey anyone?