I had pretty good feedback on last week's post, so I thought I'd give it another go!
I didn't see a meme for this yet, so I decided to test this out and see how people respond. If you'd like to participate at all, please feel free to leave me a link in the comments and I'll go and visit your post!
I hope for Tech Talk to be a way for book bloggers to talk about the technology out there that helps us feed our habit, whenever and wherever!
This week's feature is:
Now I can honestly say I haven't been lucky enough to get my hands on one of these yet, although it is on my wishlist!
What I really like about this is the way the book is held open when you place the holder on. It isn't laid flat, but instead at a nice reading angle for both pages. This would be great for reading while you are eating lunch, doing dishes, or any other handheld activities! (And don't tell me that's just me...all us crazy bibliophiles do it!)
The only problem I forsee, and someone did mention this in the reviews, is turning the pages. If you are a quick reader that might be bothersome. However like I mentioned in my Light Wedge Review it is totally something that you could get used to!
So here is what I gather from reading the reviews:
* Lightweight and easy to use.
* One package comes with two different sized hooks (small and large)
* Only $7.99 for BOTH hooks!
* Won't damage your book because of natural angle opening.
* Folds us nicely and can be a bookmark when not in use.
* Page turning might be a bit difficult.
* Won't hold larger books (review says larger than 5 inches thick).
* Is made out of plastic. (Although it does say durable).
Overall Opinion: Looks like a pretty sturdy and economical product to me! If you are one of those people who reads at all times like I do, I can see how this would be well worth a purchase.
You can click the photo to see more information and place an order. Let me know if you do, and what you think when you try it!